Cucumber guacamole is a fresh, delicious treat that can be used as a dip or spread with any of your meals. An interesting and tasty way to experience Ontario Mini Seedless Cucumbers.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Recipe Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 ripe avocados, washed, skinned and pitted
- 3 Ontario Greenhouse Mini Seedless Cucumbers, washed and chopped
- 6 Ontario Greenhouse Grape Tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced (2 tbsp (30 mL) of juice needed)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Use a fork to mash the avocados in a medium bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the avocado and mix well together.
- Taste and add more salt, pepper or lime juice.
- Place a thin layer of plastic wrap over mixture to keep air out and place in the refrigerator.
- Place the avocado pits in the bowl with the mixture before putting in the fridge. This helps to keep the avocado from browning. Best eaten the day prepared.