Serves 6 as a topping for grilled fish, chicken or pork. Also great as a filling or topping in a wrap with chicken, turkey, shrimp or tuna. Try as a dip with crispy tortilla chips or toasted flatbread squares.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Recipe Yield: 6 Servings Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml) canola oil
- 1 ½ tsp (8 ml) light brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) rice vinegar
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) red chili flakes
Salsa Mix Ingredients
- 4 Ontario greenhouse mini seedless cucumbers, diced really small
- 1 ½ cup (360 ml) Frozen Mango, diced really small
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped cilantro
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- In the meantime, prepare the salsa mix ingredients and place in a medium bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salsa ingredients and toss well. Serve garnished with extra chili flakes, if desired.
- Makes 6 ½ cup (120 ml) servings