Spice up the Creamy Cucumber Soup with this crunchy, fresh salsa.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Recipe Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 cups (480 mL) finely diced Ontario Greenhouse Mini Seedless Cucumbers
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) diced red onion
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh mint
- 1 fresh jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine cucumber, onion, cilantro, mint and jalapeño in a bowl.
- Gradually add lime juice and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Can be served with grilled fish or meats or as a salsa choice with tacos or serve as a topping for our creamy cucumber soup.