With member service focus in mind, the OGVG Board has approved the
following Vision, Mission, Mandate,
Core Values and Strategic Objectives for the organization.
- Producers have continual opportunity to succeed.
- Recognize and prioritize producer needs, allocate appropriate resources, implement solutions to advance the interests of growers.
- Provide market access for producers and ensure the opportunity for economic success.
OGVG’s core values
- Be professional and ethical and operate with fairness honesty and integrity at all times.
- Be transparent with stakeholders.
- Be passionate on long-term sustainability of producers.
- Demonstrate efficient and effective administration in all areas of member service delivery.
- Demonstrate commitment to the highest standard of food and employee safety, quality and innovation.
- Provide a rewarding, motivating and productive workplace.
The link, to the right, contains the current Strategic Plan governing the activities of the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers organization.